Tuesday, December 29, 2009

My BIG SUPRISE











Well this year for christmas steve give me a huge suprise. I had said earlier in the year that I wanted a roping saddle but I had recently told him that it could wait. He didn't listen and pulled out a big suprise. I had no idea what he had done. He had my whole family in on the suprise as well as his boss. He knew the only way I wouldnt know what he was doing was if he used his company credit card so he called Zan and told him what he was doing then he had it shipped to my moms house because we were going to be there for christmas. He even called my sister and brother in law to have them help him pick it out. They had it had at moms house and didnt bring it out until I was opening my presents. Good Job everyone on keeping the secret and thank you honey I love it you are awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment